What are the symptoms of dengue fever? How is it different from the common cold disease? Let’s see if you or someone around you is having it. You will be able to see a doctor quickly before it is too late.
- Sudden high fever for 2-7 days Most had fevers higher than 38.5 degrees Celsius. Some cases were found to have a history of seizures. May have seizures during fever ทางเข้า UFABET
- There may be a flushed face. But there is usually no cough or mucus.
- Loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting
- Bleeding was found on the skin as small red spots. Spread throughout the body, along the arms, legs, torso, armpits. There may be bleeding from the gums. Or if symptoms are severe, they may vomit or have blood in their stools (dark black).
- Feel the abdomen around the liver. You will feel that your liver is enlarged, swollen, and painful when pressed.
- If you have severe symptoms There may be shock due to circulatory failure. This is when the fever subsides quickly. and may die within 12-24 hours after shock.
If it’s just the common cold or influenza.
You can see a doctor to receive medicine. and can be treated according to symptoms. For patients with other strains of influenza that are easily infected. Don’t forget to use a medium spoon when eating. Wear a face mask when you are around other people as well. In addition, people close to you and yourself can receive the influenza vaccine. Another way to prevent infectious diseases
As for dengue fever The method of protection is Don’t get bitten by mosquitoes. Destroy breeding grounds for Aedes mosquitoes, such as water in vases, plant pots, car tires, bowls or basins around the house that have standing water. And don’t go where Risk of abundance of Aedes mosquitoes, such as in damp grass, dark areas behind houses, corners of houses, banks of rivers, along rivers, or areas near wet garbage, etc.