The symptoms of gout can appear in many forms, namely arthritis disease, often acute. Initially, it is often a single item. Most often occurs at the base of the big toe joint, ankle or knee joint, with pain, swelling, redness, heat, pain when pressed, and may also have a fever. Some people find lumps of topus. It is caused by the accumulation of urate crystals in soft tissues, joints, bones and cartilage. Usually found around the elbow, ankles, fingers, toes, and stones in the urinary tract. Found about 10-25 percent of patients with gout.
Gout treatment approaches should use non-drug and combination therapy. which is more effective than using either method. UFABET
6 ways to cure gout without medication
Non-drug treatment can be done by modifying food and drink behaviors in conjunction with comorbid management. and risk factors for gout
- When suffering from arthritis flares, choose protein from eggs, tofu, milk and low-fat dairy products.
- Reduce the consumption of all types of meat. Including foods that are high in purines such as organ meats, eggs, fish, and vegetables.
- Reduce the consumption of fruits that are very sweet. Fruit juices and fructose-containing beverages, such as ready-to-drink green tea
- Refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages
- You should drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.
- If you eat any type of food and have arthritis symptoms, avoid that type of food. to prevent arthritis